Post Match Thread: Kiev 1 - 3 City

think we more than deserved that 3rd goal......we came out slow in the 2nd half and could have cost us but.....3-1 is a great result and the 3 away goals is important.....Well done blues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was great and how it should be every time. Well done City. More of the same Sunday please.

Great performance. Third goal capped it off. Well done to Pelle and the lads. Fernandinho is a human dynamo. Harty with the vital saves when they're needed. Sagna once again showing he is our best full back.

Great first half but why oh why don't they play like that more often? The pressing and aggression was a joy to behold.

Very unfortunate to concede but needed a superb Hart save to keep them from levelling.

Silva still a bit hit and miss but at least he hit the back of the net. Aguero should have hit the target more.

Yaya rolled back the years. Sterling showed what he can contribute in the coming years.

I'd have had another defender on and gone 4-2-3-1 well before the end but the decision to keep going for it was justified.
Because we were playing a poor team. Yaya rolled back the years in the 90th minute. On the ball he is class.

Sterling absolute dynamite tonight, ran them ragged, fantastic pace and vision this kid, put two on him -no mither. Best performance in a blue shirt by far , tracking back defending,always looking for the ball.

Under Pep he will be unstoppable .

21 years old !

Fantastic win. Surprised that the gaffer only made one substitution. Clichy was the only ordinary performance for me. Hope the dippers get absolutely knackered tomorrow.

Great win. Watched it on Austria's version of the BBC tonight, and even their pundits said we should have had two penalties. I'll take 3-1 tho!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.