Post Match Thread: Kiev 1 - 3 City

Great first half but why oh why don't they play like that more often? The pressing and aggression was a joy to behold.

Very unfortunate to concede but needed a superb Hart save to keep them from levelling.

Silva still a bit hit and miss but at least he hit the back of the net. Aguero should have hit the target more.

Yaya rolled back the years. Sterling showed what he can contribute in the coming years.

I'd have had another defender on and gone 4-2-3-1 well before the end but the decision to keep going for it was justified.

Great result against a very poor unfit team. Hard to believe they KO'd Porto

I liked the way we stayed in control even after conceding a goal which could have changed the game.

Why do the commentators sound so glum? Ha ha ha ha get fucked yer bunch of sour cunts. Other than wastefulness in front of goal we were excellent. Can't wait for the return leg now. Not counting any chickens but the quarter finals are as close as they could be. Happy as fuck.

Write that colossus off at your peril.
He's a business end player.

He has shown once again why you play him if he is fit.

He might do fuck all for 89 mins and then boom, he wins football games with magic.

Cracking result. Pellegrini got it right again tonight, just wish we had seen more of his pragmatic approach in his time here!

We needed that 3rd goal after conceding but if we get an early goal at home we surely can't balls it up?

Fernando was dynamite in the middle and Komps settles Otamendi in the way he settles Mangala. Only negative is I would have personally subbed Aguero earlier to save his legs for weekend but absolutely made up with that. As good as the Sevilla win, hopefully if we beat them at home we get another nice draw... yeah right ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.