Post Match Thread: Kiev 1 - 3 City

Unless we completely collapse at home that's the quarter finals nearly there,superb first half bit lax second half at times,but could have ran out winners by 5 or 6,lets hope we now see a similar performance Sunday and put the scousers to the sword...

Let me moan...
Is it a taboo to sub a tired legs with fresh legs when you are leading in away match?
Pelle out

No complaints. All the players put a shift in and played for each other. They played with a hunger and brilliantly executed game plan. Was a pleasure to see these players, who are capable of so much, dominate.

As a side note, Fernandinho as a right mid was fucking superb. I'm finding new ways to love that man.

Well done to City and Pellegrini.

Brilliant performance.

Well done to MP, his team selection and tactics were spot on, though to be fair, the team, apart from the fullbacks picked itself.

Now Kiev must score three goals at Etihad without reply.

Bring it on!

Great result, some big performances out there.

Would've liked to have seen us rest a couple tonight from the start, but I think Pellegrini got his set up bang on. Fernandinho on the right actually worked really well.

Not happy with the in game management though, think we'd have been wiser not to go chasing after that third goal and try to have kept the clean sheet. Make some early changes with an eye on Sunday and close up shop, thought we faded with the pressing off the ball which made us so dominant in the first half and were too wide open at times, and none of those key players have been rested now going into Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.