Post-Match Thread: Manchester City v Supersport United

davymcfc said:
It's hard to take anything from these games. Pellegrini emphasised before the tour that its all about upping the players fitness levels and not about playing to win.
More of a fitness level mentality rather than a winning one...well that's just great.........

Calm down...;)

CC1 said:
waspish said:
NoahCity said:
Poor, was expecting more from Pellegrini.

Yep his plans should be in place now and we should be winning these games comfortably 4-0

Exactly. Why should a new manager need time to assess his squad - even if the best players aren't back yet. No excuses....

Too Right................

Does anyone just get that feeling that Thursday's game against
Amazulu, might be too good to be forgotten. Could be a classic.

mscenterh750 said:
Why all the flapping?. Go and change yer tampons before you get toxic shock syndrome, you fucking tarts!.

It's a fucking fuck arseing friendly, you bunch of moronic rag loving twat rammers!.
Lol!

Was looking forward to watching the game but something reasonably minor happened that I couldn't be bothered getting out of as it was only a friendly. A proper match I'd have made the effort to watch for what it was today it mattered zero.

We've had completely piss poor pre-seasons and gone onto have great seasons and visa versa.

I think the moaners should chill for a few weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.