Post-Match Thread: Manchester City v Supersport United

Zab and Aguero to join up with lads before Thursday, Navas and Silva to join up sometime after thursday but before we start games in Asia. By the time we get to playing in the Alliance we might just have all the players back subject to injury.

unlikelyfan19 said:
Honestly, some of you people need to chill out. Some of the stuff I am reading is ridiculous. 5? 7? How many days of training? Without a lot of our superstars? With 3 to 4 EDS players on the pitch? Holy cow. How did any of you manage to not kill yourselves 10 years ago when the football was way worse than this.

I'm posting this using an ouija board.

The perfect fumble said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
Honestly, some of you people need to chill out. Some of the stuff I am reading is ridiculous. 5? 7? How many days of training? Without a lot of our superstars? With 3 to 4 EDS players on the pitch? Holy cow. How did any of you manage to not kill yourselves 10 years ago when the football was way worse than this.

I'm posting this using an ouija board.

It didn't spell out 'L-O-S-T-I-N-A-F-R-I-C-A' , did it ??

Yaya is unfit, was most of last season aswell.<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:21 pm --<br /><br />One bit of good news, Maicon looks like signing for Roma for 5m,
Pelle has confirmed he's on his way.

cityfan41 said:
Yaya is unfit, was most of last season aswell.

-- Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:21 pm --

One bit of good news, Maicon looks like signing for Roma for 5m,

where has he said that? no worries just seen it

karen7 said:
cityfan41 said:
Yaya is unfit, was most of last season aswell.

-- Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:21 pm --

One bit of good news, Maicon looks like signing for Roma for 5m,

where has he said that?
Reported in the Pellegrini reaction on <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk</a> though no fee mentioned

I doubt there'll be one

Optimus Prime said:
I'm really disappointed in the impact Pellegrini has had so far - I must say I was expecting a more positive, attacking force, always looking to get forward and create opportunities - in line with the comments he has made so far in his interviews.

The complete lack of any of the above is seriously concerning, and genuinely makes me question whether he cam deliver on what he's promising.

A worrying day for MCFC all round - nothing positive to take from it, and plenty of negatives I'm afraid.

Did we really sack Mancini for this?

So far????? This was the first game and he was taking a look at 23 players. That's what pre season friendlies are for. Get a grip

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.