Post Match Thread | Manchester City vs Crystal Palace (LC)

Kelechi, Fernando & Mamgala were the stand outs tonight.

Great to see some kids given a chance. Hopefully the same again next round.

Oh wow, he took a corner.

He was fucking hopeless, got beaten all ends up every time a Palace player came within ten yards of him. He is utter gash.

Nah

He was playing against some serious pace there. He was left isolated to often even though Kevin worked his bollox off.

His form comes in bursts he's always been that way, but I've seen him play much worse than he did this evening.

Thought Ian Nacho was excellent, KDB back to his best, Garcia took his goal well - pity so many had left by then, and Zaha is a pathetic cheating shit as you'd expect.
Talking of things you'd expect: lots of late snide trips. Who'd a thunk it from a Pardew team?
Get well soon Pab Zab.
Oh, and well done Boro for showing that breathing yellow air doesn't prevent a team winning at the swamp.

This was taken from another site.

Please share across the City sites Folks....
If anyone lost a City shirt with Kompany on the back in the Colin Bell Stand block 231/232 I handed it in to a steward receipts still in bag...hope it finds its way to the owner..!!!

Thought the last goal was straight off the EDS training pitch. Bring on Hull. Got back in time to see the shoot out at the swamp, my ( japs eye ) is still crying fasf.

Don't understand people are saying Fernando was motm. You reckon racists ... 'Twas obviously Fernandinho.

Nah

He was playing against some serious pace there. He was left isolated to often even though Kevin worked his bollox off.

His form comes in bursts he's always been that way, but I've seen him play much worse than he did this evening.

Well said Proy. Spot on - he was up against it & wasn't that bad.
All in all, a good team performance from a bunch of players short of match practice. How anyone can criticize after what amounts to a fantastic result is a bit weird.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.