Post Match Thread | Manchester City vs Crystal Palace (LC)

Now I can hunt those bitter bastards who said to me city only buys success and have no youth system like Arse and rags.

That was a great watch even with a rubbish stream.
Thought we were gonna knick the clean sheet. That probably isn't our best back five but thought they dealt with almost everything well, sometimes at the last moment. I don't like to say it but in my opinion Hart would've parried that header. Only other downside was Zaba, hope he's not out for too long.
De Bruyne was good again, nice goal and assist. Fernando was great, I have a lot of confidence in him now.
Really pleased that Manu Garcia scored. From the few games I've seen of him, he looks like a mini-Silva.
Bony could've scored more, but I thought he was good. Lovely link-up play for our second goal. But I've gotta give Kelechi motm. 2 assists, a striker's goal. I learned tonight he is pretty quick aswell. Very excited about his future.

Just seen highlights. Got a complete different imagination from radio comment. Highlights showed again what a direct one passer KDB is. And Bony will be ok with his strength, vision and a true fox in the box. Iheanacho looks really talented. Could be a star if he keeps levelheaded.
With Hull home we have a great chance to get in to the semis where we can beat anyone over two legs.

Great result, shame about Zaba.

MDM looked fantastic and unfortunately for Mangala by far the best CH on the pitch.

Alex I thought struggled at times.

Zaha should have had a red being on a yellow and having a sly dig late on following a cross.

Nacho looked really good, a proper future star.

Bony is the new Dzeko infuriating at times sometimes a great touch other times would miss a bag of cement.

But why after the clash of heads did the game restart with a Palace free kick? That indicates a foul ......

I'm surprised to see some people saying Bony was poor. His link up play was fantastic and I thought he was one of the better performers.

I thought one of the poorest players for City was Yaya, he didn't look interested and clearly has a poor attitude.

Was surprised how poor the atmosphere was, I was in the Colin Bell stand and I was amazed by the amount of people who knew bugger all about football, people having no idea how to get to their seats going down wrong aisles or rows, bloody annoying when trying to watch the game.

Was expecting a lot more from Palace.

Great result, shame about Zaba.

MDM looked fantastic and unfortunately for Mangala by far the best CH on the pitch.

Alex I thought struggled at times.

Zaha should have had a red being on a yellow and having a sly dig late on following a cross.

Nacho looked really good, a proper future star.

Bony is the new Dzeko infuriating at times sometimes a great touch other times would miss a bag of cement.

But why after the clash of heads did the game restart with a Palace free kick? That indicates a foul ......

Miss a bag of cement??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.