Post Match Thread - United (h)

Ffs,play H-Bellis or Garcia at CB , that’s what they’ve been brought through the system to do!!!!!
Haven’t they played most of their career together so far???
I am still seething at the piss poor display by us. I just hope we can win our next 1 or 2 games, but at the moment it looks like whenever a team attack us, they’re likely to score.

Ffs,play H-Bellis or Garcia at CB , that’s what they’ve been brought through the system to do!!!!!
I am still seething at the piss poor display by us. I just hope we can win our next 1 or 2 games, but at the moment it looks like whenever a team attack us, they’re likely to score.
I believe TH-B and EC are 17 and 18 respectively. Is it really a good idea to have them playing together in the Prem? I know Pep has a reputation for never playing youngsters but there has to be a limit to our experiments. It worked with Tommy Caton and Nicky Reid (and Glyn Pardoe who was even younger), but do these two have the physicality to play in the Prem at the moment?

I think if we has played H-Bellis or Garcia along with foden I could have taken a defeat better knowing we are down to our bare bones. The fact that Pep wont play our jounger is a worry to me. We are setting up the same for ever game.
When Gundogan came on a holding midfielder when we are chasing a game with an attacking player like Foden left on the bench my heart sank. I still dont understand that sub. I as a fan was pissed of with that sub, wonder how phil felt about it when he see's his mates of the same age playing for the clubs regularly.

I believe TH-B and EC are 17 and 18 respectively. Is it really a good idea to have them playing together in the Prem? I know Pep has a reputation for never playing youngsters but there has to be a limit to our experiments. It worked with Tommy Caton and Nicky Reid (and Glyn Pardoe who was even younger), but do these two have the physicality to play in the Prem at the moment?
Agree. It would have to be one or the other - Eric Garcia being first - playing alongside an experienced CB. Hopefully both eventually but we don’t want to shoot ourselves in the foot by being over-ambitious. If Garcia made it, what an incentive for TH-B!

i think the most disappointing thing about the whole debacle, was the game playing out tactically pretty much exactly as a lot of people predicted.

I can take the defeat , painful as it still feels this morning and agree ManUre played exactly as expected but we played as if taken by surprise!

Walker was our best player ! Walker !

I think we can still make 80 plus points and hopefully that will be enough to finish in the top 4. Feels like Peps first season so hopefully the next two will also be history repeating itself!

CTID

Correct and I expect the Leicester game to be more of the same, our standards have dropped alarmingly this season.
We're out of steam, the last two seasons have taken it's toll as we've been full on for all of it, there was always going to be a dip and it's happened this season.
No biggie, this team have been absolutely amazing for us and gave us so much joy these last couple of years, anybody slagging them off or slagging pep off is silly and ill thought.

The league has gone, I'm the most optimistic of fans but it's gone this year, it's going to be a case of seeing if we can keep top 4, one of the domestic cups and a good go at champions league.

But I'll never slag this team off, they've worked wonders to win back to back league titles, they deserve all our support win or lose.

Good post. We’re out of the title race, so apart from the week after next I hope Leicester win every game and give Liverpool something to worry about. It’s top 4, the CL and the cups that’s our target now, and I’ll be happy with any silverware at all.

even if coming up short you could never knock pep or the players this season, they have given every bit of energy possible a body could give over the last 2 seasons with 7 trophies, pep has been missed quote this morning in the press about say city are not good enough to play the big teams and maybe never will ?? the media spin is shocking and what he was really saying is we have given ever thing possible over the last 2 season, injuries have done for us in players not being available to rest and use rotation to keep it fresh

pep will be given a open check in the summer and sign away, bring in whoever you like and build something better if its possible, shake the ****s up give them something to talk about blow the transfer window open, break the british transfer record signings even break the world record transfer and sign mbappe

We're out of steam, the last two seasons have taken it's toll as we've been full on for all of it, there was always going to be a dip and it's happened this season.
No biggie, this team have been absolutely amazing for us and gave us so much joy these last couple of years, anybody slagging them off or slagging pep off is silly and ill thought.

The league has gone, I'm the most optimistic of fans but it's gone this year, it's going to be a case of seeing if we can keep top 4, one of the domestic cups and a good go at champions league.

But I'll never slag this team off, they've worked wonders to win back to back league titles, they deserve all our support win or lose.

I follow City and if I see something is wrong I am going to give my opinion, that's a big part of why I have been going for nearly 50 years.
If Pep continues to build this team around David Silva I will be telling him he is wrong.

This is not personal , it's City and I have spent all my life wanting us to win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.