Post Match Thread - United (h)

My 10 yo was hit by a coin, just above his eye and the horrible ****s were cheering and laughing at him crying/hurt

As bad as the scousers but the authorities want fucking for giving this game a late kick off on a Saturday

No sense just about the fucking TV
Mate, it wasn’t Laura fcukin Kuenssberg throwing stuff and doing a monkey impression.

It's to be expected when the back is that weak and we are short of options elsewhere on the pitch. Wasn't a massive achievement for a full-strength rag side when it's that easy. Maybe he'll give Eric Garcia a jog out and rest El Mago for Foden a bit more than planned. No way he'll keep the same tactics if we look like falling out of the CL places.
Jimster - I'm a Blue, and had a season ticket for 20 years.
That was NOT a full strength Rag side - they had more players out than we did.
We were just poor full stop

[
Sterling skinned him many times today, but he always has to check back as he’s not as strong on his left. Get him right, then he can play dangerous early balls in. Not once did he cut inside and shoot today. In fact he doesn’t do it as often as we think. A couple of great strikes have blinded us.

Poor run of form. Starting to go back to his old days of running into a crowd of players, playing the numbers game and hoping he'll come out with the ball.

1. Communique from the PL, PiGMOL and the FArce: The Michael Oliver Manchester Derby Handball Law (Amended) and associated explanation will be rescinded thirty seconds after the next scheduled PL match kicks off.
I'm biased but I thought the team deserved two penalties in the first half i.e. Lindelof and Fred. I later learned Michael Oliver was the VAR official. It got me thinking; what goes through the mind of a man who denies what is obvious to many. Has he been compromised in some way i.e. blackmail?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.