Post Match Thread - United (h)

What we have watched is the master plan of the PL etc finally come to fruition.

We are broken. It’s like pissing into the wind. We could have played another 4 hours and still not won.

The game is utterly bent. It’s not sour grapes because we didn’t play well but the penalty and then when they change the rules when Fred handles the ball to deny us.

We knew this would happen from the start.

Now we are going to get into the news for our fans chucking stuff and apparently monkey chanting.

We are being undone. We are being utterly fucked over and we have no recourse.

Why aren’t we trying 3–5-2? 433 is fucked with our defence. Pep is having a brain fart this season. And if I was foden I’d be off. Now the league has completely gone its The perfect chance to build for next year and give valuable minutes to foden and Garcia but they’ll get fucking nowhere near the first team unless it’s a duffer in the cup.

Blame VAR all you like. No doubt weve had a bad run with it but that shower was nothing to do with VAR. couldve been 4-o down

Someone told me that pep burns himself out and burns the players out after 3 years and that very much looks the case to me. This season has been devoid of ideas and devoid of passion

teams have sussed us and we (pep) are doing bugger all about it

I hate it when we lose to them hate it. There’s not much pain like it it’s horrible. Peps lost it. Play Garcia play Foden even play Doyle too stubborn and not willing to change. Sort it out. David has had it. Sterling’s not interested wants to go to Spain, no centre half’s no left back, VAR killing us and the game. Honestly would rather us come bottom but beat rags all the time than this. Never forget how we were taunted never forget.

Let’s just focus on the carabao cup. Let’s at least give that a good go. Feel sorry for Pep he looks like a man who doesn’t know what to do next.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.