Post Match Thread - United (h)

bit of perspective, missing Laporte, Sane, Aguero and Kompany from our best XI of last year, and still haven't found a left back. Clear though that there is some serious surgery required in the summer.

The most worrying thing is Pep didn't have an answer to a fast counter attacking side, sound familiar?
No excuse for what we have witnessed far too often this season.

Utter guff from us this evening. Pathetic set up led to some dire defending.
Losing at home to that pile of shite is almost unforgivable yet Pep has managed it twice in 2 and half years.
Once again, Sterling vanished. Never turns up against the big clubs.
Rodri doesn't appear in the big games until the match is over. Where the feck was he in midfield in that 1st half when they were ripping through our midfield?
Hopefully Stones is out for a bit, he's a complete waste of space with no presence. Starting a lightweight like him over Ota was a serious error. Can anyone remember his last tackle?...the nearest month will do.
Our big players on paper, KDB, Sterling have been far too inconsistent this season.
Bernado Silva was utter pap again. Ludicrous challenge to gift them a penalty.
And Pep thinks Angelino is a better option than a £60m wide defender?
Our "crossing" into the box is hopeless.
As for Gab, one swallow doesn't make a summer, gave the ball away that led to their penalty and was off the pace/out of position all evening.
Yes, I know some of the above is OTT but I'm seriously not happy with that showing tonight.

Sterlings form has dropped off a cliff,we need big games off our big players and it aint happening.We need to change systems and different personal

No.. we have been found out. Totally. Watch our recent games.. bodies, bodies, bodies, cross, cross, cross.. they break score.

certainly not Sterling’s fault or form. Sorry but it’s not.

Shit awful. No fight or desire. Sub standard players and no pressure on their keeper.
Don’t want to hear about it not being over. The league is over.

Fcukin smiling at Noddy at the end too.

And Pogba in the Derby where we threw away a 2 goal lead.

I’ve always got the impression that he thinks that he’s doing us a favour by being here. Whereas Mancini fully embraced the club and culture.

He’s a great manager, one of the best ever in fact. But I can’t help but feel that his style of play has a 3 year cycle. His 4th year at Barca didn’t go well and his style must take it out of the players.

perhaps that explain the lethargic nature of our play and the injuries this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.