Post rag Fans Facebook Status' Here:

xxx thinks it's hilarious seeing city, liverscum and arsenal fans gloating on here. None of these teams will acheive anything this year. Shabba!

Rag 1: thinks what the hell were them penalties all about? bullshit united!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rag 2: dislikes scousers. And is a massively sore loser when it comes to United

Rag 3: Well I've been proved right about berbatov, waste of fckin space the cock!!! Cud at least look interested!!!

Rag 4: finks berbatov has jus proved me rite tht he is the most laziest, half farted footballer EVER!!!!!!

Rag 5: berbatov my dear it was not your fault :'(

Rag 6: thinks berbatov is going to die a horrible death !!me thinks !!!

Rag 7: United just failed at life, Berbatov is the worst 30m anyone has ever spent

I don't think they are impressed with Berbatov. hehe.

Oldham Fan: Fuck off you dirty red wankers

hehehe

Rag 1: Steve is thinking that's the five trophies out the window, now let's get this league won!

Rag 2: Jonathan thinks berbatov is FUCKIN SHIT

Rag 3: Lewis - Fuckin devestated loosin 2 scouse scum!

My status comments on its great to see a city win, and a united defeat, to which I get two replies (both from rags):

1: Dosent happen very often does it! we will c if ya happy when we beat u in a few weeks! :-)

2: u call a youth team losin on penno's, utd losin?? dnt b silly

Rag 1- " anyway were still on for more cups than city" [one sentence- never been to old trafford]

Rag 2-" owell cant win everyfin" [its absolutely killing them inside but hey its only the "mickey mouse cup"]

Rag3-"Welbeck is aloada shit. Berbatov...poor penalty"

Rag4- "carlsberg don't do penalties... and neither does berbatov for fuck sake." [light hearted, quite clever tbh]

Rag5- "what a shit load of fuck"

Rag6- " berbatov is a waste of space"

Blue- "Taste of your own medicine you arrogant wankers" :D :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.