Post Something Interesting

Well yesterday I had a very attractive lady that i have never met before ask if it was ok to shove her finger up my jacksy, unfortunately she was the Colonoscopy Doctor

Last edited:
Well yesterday I had a very attractive lady that i have never met before if it was ok to shove her finger up my jacksy, unfortunately she was the Colonoscopy Doctor
When I went for my exam the doctor said 'I have to insert my finger and wiggle it around for about 5 minutes, this may cause an erection Derek'
I said 'I'm not called Derek' he said 'no, but I am'

I had Wynne Evans apologise to the Welsh nation live on BBC Wales on my behalf today after I called Rednecks, Rednecks and after him suggesting that Elvis should make a comeback I reminded him that he was actually dead, he reminded me that Steps had made a comeback and I suggested that they should actually be dead. That didn't go well as one of the bloke from Steps has an evening slot on the station.....

Not sure if this is interesting or not but I found it a bit weird.
I’m currently about 4 hours north east of toronto, in the middle of the bush and there are 35 female anglers that also happen to be gay, that are renting a load of cottages for the week.
I didn’t even know that female angling was a thing, never mind that they all know each other and enjoy each other’s company.

I’m currently about 4 hours north east of toronto, in the middle of the bush and there are 35 female anglers that also happen to be gay, that are renting a load of cottages for the week.
I didn’t even know that female angling was a thing, never mind that they all know each other and enjoy each other’s company.
Well Margaret, I find that really interesting .

Perhaps, just maybe, they are not really female anglers, they are just saying that to to disguise the smell of fish.

So when 'Lesbian Anglers Head for the Bush' vol 1 is released, will you have a bit part?

They may have lied about being gay, obviously on a fishing expedition…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.