Post Something Interesting

It's basically an Orange/Lemon hybrid.
People grow them here, my old neighbour had a couple of trees. You get the sweetness of the orange mixed with the bitterness of the lemon. Quite nice.

It's a natural occurring plant.

The grapefruit is a hybrid of the pomelo and a blood orange.

I just ducked an angry wasp last night , flew in whilst i was feeding the wildlife at 9pm, who knew wasps are still about that time of day and why are they so fucking angry ! It was lucky i had no spray to hand so sucked him up with the spidey catcher and put it outside . Reckon the bite i got the other night was a sting by one , it hurt a lot , really sharp and i had several red bumps on the same bit of my leg

Bastards

I just ducked an angry wasp last night , flew in whilst i was feeding the wildlife at 9pm, who knew wasps are still about that time of day and why are they so fucking angry ! It was lucky i had no spray to hand so sucked him up with the spidey catcher and put it outside . Reckon the bite i got the other night was a sting by one , it hurt a lot , really sharp and i had several red bumps on the same bit of my leg

Bastards

More likely it was a spider tbh.

Richard III's birthday is today.

I understand a TV documentary is coming out in November about the Princes in the Tower. No ordinary documentary, but one that will present new evidence. Unfortunately, my source is under a confidentiality agreement, so I can't say how significant this is. But the implication is that a very large hole will be knocked in the traditional story.

Ah well, only a month or so to wait.

Bastards
One landed on me in the toilet this morning. I took a swing at it and decked it. Either that or the smell of the big crap I was having knocked it out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.