Post Something Interesting

Had a vision from god this morning , a maine coon cat appeared when i was in the garden, really friendly and purring away , in good nick and had a collar on . I would never let one out on their own as they get stolen , they love walking on a harness so you can take them out every day for walks instead

Always wanted one but the only rescue i came across was rehomed once and returned and the sanctuary was reluctant to adopt it out again , i was gutted

Had a vision from god this morning , a maine coon cat appeared when i was in the garden, really friendly and purring away , in good nick and had a collar on . I would never let one out on their own as they get stolen , they love walking on a harness so you can take them out every day for walks instead

Always wanted one but the only rescue i came across was rehomed once and returned and the sanctuary was reluctant to adopt it out again , i was gutted

Check out pets4homes. They occasionally have some adults up for rehoming for more reasonable money.

Neighbours of ours are Swiss and their son has been called up for national service.
I wasn't aware but it's still a thing in Switzerland for young men.
I feel a bit sorry for him as he's been through school here in Australia and it's a huge thing for the lad.
He looked a bit apprehensive about it when I asked him about it.
Off he goes for 2 years.

Neighbours of ours are Swiss and their son has been called up for national service.
I wasn't aware but it's still a thing in Switzerland for young men.
I feel a bit sorry for him as he's been through school here in Australia and it's a huge thing for the lad.
He looked a bit apprehensive about it when I asked him about it.
Off he goes for 2 years.
Well it’s not like Switzerland are going to get involved in a war Bill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.