Post Something Interesting

What if you are watching a person acting suspiciously.....?
a very good point.
it completely contradicts those "see it! say it! sorted!" announcements encouraging us to keep any eye out for sinister bastards.

it's hard to know what to think with all these new commandments.

i can imagine a 1984 scenario whereby you are watching a suspicious person but all i can see is you staring at someone,
so i discreetly report you,
but in the meantime someone else has seen me staring at you and discreetly reported me, whilst themselves being discreetly reported for staring at the person who was staring at me.

a very good point.
it completely contradicts those "see it! say it! sorted!" announcements encouraging us to keep any eye out for sinister bastards.

it's hard to know what to think with all these new commandments.

i can imagine a 1984 scenario whereby you are watching a suspicious person but all i can see is you staring at someone,
so i discreetly report you,
but in the meantime someone else has seen me staring at you and discreetly reported me, whilst themselves being discreetly reported for staring at the person who was staring at me.
Elvis was right! We can't go on like this, living with suspicious minds.

0_image-2.png

i just accidentally liked a post in the pre-match thread which i really didn't like at all because it was stupid.
i panicked and pressed the like option again and it un-liked itself. my like disappeared.

i found that interesting but if everybody already knows about it then soz.

i wonder why there is no "dislike" option?

i've also just realised there's no option to like your own post but you can report it. i wonder why you would report yourself. i might try it.

i just accidentally liked a post in the pre-match thread which i really didn't like at all because it was stupid.
i panicked and pressed the like option again and it un-liked itself. my like disappeared.

i found that interesting but if everybody already knows about it then soz.

i wonder why there is no "dislike" option?

i've also just realised there's no option to like your own post but you can report it. i wonder why you would report yourself. i might try it.
What was the post ? I will see if I don't like it either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.