Post Something Interesting

Christmas Eve we were having a meal in the Local with a few of the neighbours. A couple of them had been married 57 years, nothing unusual about that. The interesting bit was their Birth Certificates were consecutive numbers.
Twins ?

Bradley Walsh is set to present the revamp of Gladiators on TV.

His wife, Donna, was the choreographer of the original troupe of cheerleaders for the original series in 1992.

Married to each other I should have said.
They were both from the same Town in Scotland so they may well have the same father.!
When they proudly announced it I wanted to say well let’s hope you don’t get consecutive numbers on your death certificates but my Mrs would have killed me.

Ha ha, that's the first thing I thought...just had to ask wifey about that ' No you silly twat ' and then went on to explain.

My mum and dad register me..... then, for arguements sake, my wifes mum and dad register her a couple of hours later ( at the same resistery office ) and as long as no one else has registered a birth there in the meanwhile....there's your answer.

Ha ha, that's the first thing I thought...just had to ask wifey about that ' No you silly twat ' and then went on to explain.

My mum and dad register me..... then, for arguements sake, my wifes mum and dad register her a couple of hours later ( at the same resistery office ) and as long as no one else has registered a birth there in the meanwhile....there's your answer.

Idaho married his twin sister.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.