Post Something Interesting

The BMW Isetta (known as the Bubble Car) and first produced in 1955, saved BMW from going bust as it was in serious financial difficulties at the time.

The BMW Isetta (known as the Bubble Car) and first produced in 1955, saved BMW from going bust as it was in serious financial difficulties at the time.
Why do marketing men drive BMWs?
Because they can’t spell Porch, er Porsh, er Poach.

I’ve got 3 bats flying around my garden in Burnage. The bats come at this time every night during this time of the year. Watching them fly close up, swooping a couple of metres over my head, around the trees, and across the gardens is great. They look like they are having a great time. :-)
Likewise, used to see loads in Sale, not so many out here in the sticks. I think they prefer man made contructions.

And aristocrats looked down on the nouveau riche entrepreneurs as not being of the right stuff. The aristocracy has been the greatest drag on the rations since 1066. Off with their heads.
But what is royalty other than the pinnacle of aristocracy.

way back in the day when pubs weren't allowed to open on a sunday in scotland,
ferry owners took advantage of a loophole in the law and started sunday booze cruises on steamships, solely for the purpose of getting drunk.

that's where we get the phrase "steaming" from.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.