Potential for Serious Violence

Trigger said:
Blue Smarties said:
I didn't feel addicted to Bluemoon before spotting that... I've never been addicted to something before... this feels slightly strange..!

I reckon if I get divorced the wife will cite Bluemoon Forum ;)
pmsl, well thanks to Bluemoon I woke up at 8:30 and I had to be in college for 9!!

Getting my Danny Dyer clothes on now.
football-factory.jpg

richcity said:
fuck it, everyone gets a kicking at some point in their lives, it will never stop me going to a match, you just keep your head down and walk home, i have gotta walk to town on my own after the match but hey hoo all in the love of city
but i really do hope everyone gets home alright though :)

Bit of an embarrassing comment - we're at home ffs. Need to grow a pair unless you are under 15 or over 60?

anyone who wants to avoid the late trauns back to casy or rochdale, just ring one the many taxis in rochdale they get us back to norden from the city centre for around a £5 each , thats pub to pub no messing about the stations , tiger or intime they have mini-buses. under no circumstances use u****d/milenium

I am shitting myself. WIll be in Manchester in a few hours looking forward to this.

Re: Potential for Seriouse Violence

savo said:
rushts said:
Why cant both sets of idiotic lunatics do what the German/Polish thugs do, ie find a big field away from the game and kick f@ck out of each other there, instead of spoiling a great match/day for us civilised people.

What gets me is certain fans who start on opposing fans who obviously aren't there for a ruck. If there's a group of lads mouthing off then fair do's. And if they want it to get out of hand they can keep handing out the abuse. If they don't then they can keep walking.

If i wasn't at work till gone 6 i'd of been walking to the game on my own and i'll take on any red **** who wants too start but if a group of them decide to kick off then in my opinion that's bang out of order. Same goes to the City lads too.

richcity said:
fuck it, everyone gets a kicking at some point in their lives, it will never stop me going to a match, you just keep your head down and walk home, i have gotta walk to town on my own after the match but hey hoo all in the love of city
but i really do hope everyone gets home alright though :)

Are you sure you have the dates right? City are at home!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.