Potential for Serious Violence

Didsbury Dave said:
richcity said:
fuck it, everyone gets a kicking at some point in their lives, it will never stop me going to a match, you just keep your head down and walk home, i have gotta walk to town on my own after the match but hey hoo all in the love of city
but i really do hope everyone gets home alright though :)

Are you sure you have the dates right? City are at home!

Haha!

Re: Potential for Seriouse Violence

BillyMC said:
You seem to be an authority mr smarty on the MIBS. I've never heard such bollocks in my life. Who gives a fuck if a few rags get a train into town from Rochdale.

Knobs like you just trying to make it a bid deal when in reality you know fuck all.

Wind you neck in and stop trying to put the wind up people who want to go and enjoy the game with their kids.

There will be fuck all meither for those who dont want to get involved.

I dare say cluless united fans are discussing excatly the same bull shit about 9000 city fans visiting OT.

If you listem to the crap on here you'd never go to a game....arsenal were going to run riot last round, Birmingham was far to dangerous, Anfield was a no go...blah blah blah.

u mean birmingham away , i found it rather quiet , coach in , coach out , but if you mean birmingham at home a couple of seasons ago , fookin ell!!

smelly rag old boys are drinking in ashton today then parking their coaches in openshaw and walking past the manchester at some point before kick off

if you want it it is always there - in the same way 99.5% of the ground will be happy to avoid trouble

town and the like will be fine before and after the game

families kids should also be fine as well

enjoy the game - avoid the areas where its obvious it will go off...

Strewth, it's only a game...

tin_hat_2_mid.jpg

Twitter:

@MCFC

<a class="postlink" href="http://twitpic.com/ysa6n" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitpic.com/ysa6n</a> - The show starts at 7.30pm tonight, everyone...

_____

Sounds exciting, wonder what they have planned?

really we should keep them in like they do at OT, never get why we don't do that anyway rather than let the away fans out and stop all traffic to let the coaches go

Do people think it'll be safe enough to walk down the canal to the Stadium? We always walk that way but I don't fancy getting caught up in anything there and getting chucked in there if anything is going on.

Re: Potential for Seriouse Violence

law74 said:
Nearly every derby day has trouble somewhere in town, but for these two the number of way fans are doubled or trebled, for the first time in years they are taking place after dark and the rags are well aware that for the first time in a generation we are a real threat to their place at the top of the table.
If you are going keep your wits about you and you SHOULD be ok,, but the thing about derby day is you never know where or when it may kick off, still, with 9,000 Blues in darkest salford the MIB's might get more than they bargained for if they try it on, as it wont be as easy to pick off lone blues.
9001!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.