Potential for Serious Violence

The 12th Man said:
Do people think it'll be safe enough to walk down the canal to the Stadium? We always walk that way but I don't fancy getting caught up in anything there and getting chucked in there if anything is going on.

Just take your armbands.

richcity said:
fuck it, everyone gets a kicking at some point in their lives, it will never stop me going to a match, you just keep your head down and walk home, i have gotta walk to town on my own after the match but hey hoo all in the love of city
but i really do hope everyone gets home alright though :)

Stop making yourself sound a shit house there richcity....i've seen you enough to know your the type of guy to shoulder barge past a bunch of Utd fans without giving a fuck. In fact at the same time, probably screaming out city songs.

The 12th Man said:
Do people think it'll be safe enough to walk down the canal to the Stadium? We always walk that way but I don't fancy getting caught up in anything there and getting chucked in there if anything is going on.
there are no guarentees that nothing will happen , i would if i was you , stick to the main roots into the stadium , avoid dark alleys, ans try to stay in a group. or you could try gettin there before all the IDIOTS start turning out to fight, trust me there always seems to be 1 or two.

They're proper lads are supposed to be going into town together about 3pm. Having a few beers, meeting up then marching into Mary D's, getting there before our lads do

Bet £100 this doesn't happen.

The 12th Man said:

It will probably be alright but I'm giving it a miss this time better safe than sorry.

Something funny happened to me down there a couple of seasons ago.

At one point there is some metal mesh and some united youth were singing 'united, united' and rattling the mesh trying to 'scare me' as I was on my own.

I just said 'bloody hell you don't get many Newcastle fans in Manchester'.

They looked at each other really confused. I carried on walking then one of them shouted 'Manchester United' at me. I turned and shouted 'you get even less of them' and continued on my way laughing at the way they reacted.

I also made a little kid p!ss himself one day. I'd better clarify as that sounds pretty cruel! He was at the top of the stairs throwing stones or pretending to throw stows at a guy who was walking up the stairs. I put my hand out to stop him running off and he started crying. I asked him why as I couldn't have hurt him (certainly not a kid) and he just said 'I've wet myself' and stood there with his pants steaming!

Damocles said:
They're proper lads are supposed to be going into town together about 3pm. Having a few beers, meeting up then marching into Mary D's, getting there before our lads do

Our "lads" don't go in Mary D's for a start

Didsbury Dave said:
Damocles said:

Our "lads" don't go in Mary D's for a start

Sorry, I didn't mean our "lads", I meant our lads, as in get in before a large number of City fans, then claim they have taken the place.

people that are into this sort of nonsence need to grow the fuck up.

bunch of fucking dinosaurs, some of the posts are embarrassing.

Damocles said:

The last time i ever went in Mary D's were the last Derby and you had to show your Season card/city card upon entry. I should imagine they will do the same thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.