Potential for Serious Violence

Breadsnapper said:
Scottyboi said:
If city didnt have anyone alot of our fans would be getting a pasting regardless.
So you're telling me that the City hooligans protect other City fans from other football hooligans?
You sir smoke too much crack! You stagger me with your stupidity. Don't we have Police at football matches, you know the ones you give attitude to and wonder why you get treated like shit. And don't give me they treat everyone like shite because they don't. I bet you're one the lads that walks past coppers snarling at them, muttering under your breath. Then complain to your mates that there all bastards and treat you like shit.
CLOWN

I'm no hooligan but as far as protecting other City fans, fuckin right i do. Derby last January. 2 instances.

Number 1. Sit in 110, and the guy who sits in front of me had a small kid. 2 at a push. When coins and other shit was being thrown into our end i stood with my back to the away fans to help protect his kid. Better me getting a coin in the skull than the young lad.

Number 2. After leaving the same game, a group of MIBS forced down the fence at the bus park for away fans and charged at City fans resulting in 1 old male, roughly 70, tripping over and being on the floor. If it wasn't for myself and about another 6 City fans charging at a group of about 30 of these soft arse's that caLL themselves hooligans they'd have given the old bloke a kickin. Instead, outnumbering us 6/1 they backed off. Fuckin cowards they are.

Pigeonho said:
LongsightM13 said:
Any chance we can drop all the 'pwopa nawty' Danny Dyer stuff and get back to taking the piss out of Legohead?
Who's legohead? (I have a feeling i'm going to piss my sides when I hear this, just as I did when I first heard baked bean head for Wes Brown, and Horseface for, well, Horseface!!)

this is more or less what happend in the cc game at eastlands..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c38eCaEkI8w&feature=related[/youtube]

Pigeonho said:
LongsightM13 said:
Any chance we can drop all the 'pwopa nawty' Danny Dyer stuff and get back to taking the piss out of Legohead?
Who's legohead? (I have a feeling i'm going to piss my sides when I hear this, just as I did when I first heard baked bean head for Wes Brown, and Horseface for, well, Horseface!!)
Go back a few pages. All will be revealed . . .

black mamba said:
Oh well i suppose , that at least nowadays , you have only certain 'powder-keg' matches to be wary of .......

but back in the 70's you had to be wary almost everywhere you went , even at lower league clubs ... everybody seemed to have a serious 'mob' back then , although some gangs were obviously far bigger than others.

it's hard to believe that the problem still exists , although maybe it's unsuprising , as society on the whole today is probably more violent than it's ever been .....
No it's not mate, just 24 hour news now. Victorian Britain was a far worse place and you were far more likely to get mugged etc after dark.

Legohead was an absolute cock all game, on our side of the South we had Gary Glitter does anyone remember? We were singing leave those kids alone and he left. Also remember GMP's finest gave us shit all night whilst the rags could say and do what they want. Personally got better things to do at a game than fight, but if it goes off then bring it on I'd rather fight than run unlike most of the shitbags on this forum.

SuperKevinHorlock said:
Legohead was an absolute cock all game, on our side of the South we had Gary Glitter does anyone remember? We were singing leave those kids alone and he left. Also remember GMP's finest gave us shit all night whilst the rags could say and do what they want. Personally got better things to do at a game than fight, but if it goes off then bring it on I'd rather fight than run unlike most of the shitbags on this forum.
Shitbags? You starting?

SWP's back said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
Shitbags? You starting?

Ha-ha, if you are a MIB who attacks women and children then yes I'm starting.

Talkin' of Lego.....here's Rooney Lego..( dont think it'll make film 2011 mind)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzDfICP5dt8[/youtube]

W T F. !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.