Poverty in UK

I don't think life is fair mate, it will never be fair no matter what system we live under and whoever has privilege, my point on this thread about poverty is that it's highly exaggerated to make it sound like people are genuinely starving and living in workhouses.

Just because someone is wealthy it doesn't mean that I automatically dislike them, this also applies to poor people.

The mantra IMHO of let's make all the rich people poor people is a bad one, most of this furore is caused and promoted by people who have a comfortable life and sneer at the real working class anyway.
Your "life is never fair" attitude is exactly why these titled cunts can keep getting away with owning all the land in Britain.
By saying things like "things aren't that bad" plays right into their hands.

Haha, I have plenty of lifelong friends and family in England (and Scotland) I know exactly how they live, some well, some not so well.

So do you think it's fair, I mean the aristocracy owning on third of Britain ? Having enormous wealth while the working class struggle through life.

Kings & Queens have been completely screwing the working class for centuries. It's time it stopped and every time I see the gaumless twats standing outside the palace waving their little flags, hoping for a glimpse of some upper class snobby billionaire **** who wouldn't spit on them let along befriend them, it makes me wanna puke..
Australia being the largest land grab, of all time...You could always hand back your property and return to the motherland. That's if you really want to right the wrongs, of the ruling classes, of course.

Your "life is never fair" attitude is exactly why these titled cunts can keep getting away with owning all the land in Britain.
By saying things like "things aren't that bad" plays right into their hands.

It really really doesn't mate, there are people the world over with entitled inherited wealth and for me I would put up with a bit of envy if it keeps us away from the big C and a wardrobe full of itchy jackets and berets.

Nobody really owns the land in Britain, it changes over and over again. I am happy to be in the position I am of having warmth food drink and a family, I will leave the envy to the middle classes Bill.

It really really doesn't mate, there are people the world over with entitled inherited wealth and for me I would put up with a bit of envy if it keeps us away from the big C and a wardrobe full of itchy jackets and berets.

Nobody really owns the land in Britain, it changes over and over again. I am happy to be in the position I am of having warmth food drink and a family, I will leave the envy to the middle classes Bill.

You need help mate. Either that or a time machine back to McCarthy-era America. Progress though, you didn't mention "mini Che's" this time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.