Poznan gone by Feb?

connor_devine94 said:
I was in the second tier at Blackburn this year and it was like being in a fucking sauna, that 4th poznan had more people falling over from exhaustion than jumping up and down

I was on the bottom tier and can totally relate to the heat comment.
I think since that game and the ones following it where we have scored so freely, this has resulted in it becoming less popular. Had we not been scoring as many as we have been then IMO, it would still be popular.

Much prefer it how it is now like, scoring for fun and all that ;)

I still love doing the poznan, it still brings atmospere to the match and the crowd together, OK it can be a bit energetic but on cold nights it keeps you warm !

could be dying a bit as by the time the poznan starts,the game has kicked off so fans dont want to miss the action.Think Arsenal nearly scored whilst fans were doing the poznan.How about;1.doing it straight after the goal,or 2.Do the poznan facing the pitch?
Think united game may be a good one,more goals more poznans I'm hoping!

I think it may be on the way out... However, I think it may come out more spontaneously in years to come and big matches and the works.

It's definitely been a great addition to the match day experience, I hope there is more of this stuff to come. Great stuff.

connor_devine94 said:
I was in the second tier at Blackburn this year and it was like being in a fucking sauna, that 4th poznan had more people falling over from exhaustion than jumping up and down

I was up their for the away game in 2009 first game of the season.

It rained all day up until the second half, it was quite a mild day at first then it went a bit cool and as soon as i got up to my seat i was dripping, it was on and off pissing down with wind and rain first half and i stood there in a t-shirt and jeans sweating, surreal.

All Football Fans are different. Some sit, some stand, some sing, some moan... It's life. I sit, sing occasionally, banter with those around me and clap / cheer when we score. I also wear colours and, on Saturday, had City shirt, City scarf, City jacket and City Santa hat on. Love it.

its boring now and its a CHOR!!

It looks stupid becuase people do it half-heartedly!!

Let it a die a peaceful death and stop doing it!

Make it like a good cigar & only bring it out on special occasions (Finals etc!!)

Personally I love doing the Poznan but due to the amount of goals this season my knees are now starting to send signals to the brain.

I hope that it doesn't disappear altogether. Should at least still be rolled out for the big matches and in particular for when the Rags team is read out at derby matches. That was absolute class at the FAC Semi. Not even giving them the courtesy of a good boo-ing and just turning our backs was brilliant. One of my all-time favourite crowd moments as a Blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.