Poznan gone by Feb?

we've overdone it to be honest

Poznan did it once at our place and once at theirs - not each time they score

BillCarlisle Ex-Manchester said:
Personally I love doing the Poznan but due to the amount of goals this season my knees are now starting to send signals to the brain.

I hope that it doesn't disappear altogether. Should at least still be rolled out for the big matches and in particular for when the Rags team is read out at derby matches. That was absolute class at the FAC Semi. Not even giving them the courtesy of a good boo-ing and just turning our backs was brilliant. One of my all-time favourite crowd moments as a Blue.

THIS!!!!

The problem with the Poznan is that we do it when we have scored. When we score, everyone celebrates in the normal fashion: jumping up, hugging your next-door neighbour and shouting etc. Then we watch the replay on the screen. Then we attempt to sit down. Then someone starts doing the Poznan (South or East Stand usually). Most people are a bit bored with it.
Maybe if we did it at other times with a bit of orchestration, rather than after we have scored it might be a bit more popular.

To be honest though, although it looks as if people are losing interest, if we are in a good position at the end of the season, it will make a comeback.

problem being when we do it this season - that 1 minute we're turned away we could score again and end up missing a goal

Re: POZNAN GONE BY FEB???

ban-mcfc said:
it was great for example at the arse game because we only scored once and it was a big goal. but when we beat the likes of Norwich 5-1 after the first and second i really can't be arsed.

it's still class at away games and when we score its great for 1 or 2 nils in the bigger games but i think by the end of the season it will have died out for the 3-0 or 4-0s against lesser opposition.

THIS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.