Poznan instead of booing of Champions League anthem at the start!

I don't really have a stake in the booing debate but when I saw this I thought it was as close as a player is going to get to telling the fans to stop booing.
I think the defence of the final home match pitch invasion from many blues, despite the club asking them not to do it, has shown that not even the club captain telling fans that it helps the players more to do the Poznan and sing Bluemoon than to boo the anthem (and the manager asking fans to stop booing) as they stand on the pitch is going to stop some people from doing it.

Some don’t really care, they’ll do what they want—what is best for the players and club be damned.

I think the opposite. To boo their anthem on their showpiece final will send a big statement. When the witch-hunt dies down and fades into distance memory the booing will probably stop.
I am fairly sure the UEFA witch hunt is now over. By all accounts we are now (perhaps strained) allies.

Hence why Pep has come out directly and asked for the booing to stop and Ilkay has done so in a roundabout way.

Nobody is going to stop the booing. No offence to the OP. But why do threads keep on getting posted on BM to stop or swap the booing? It won’t happen. Booo, do the Poznan, and chant City! City! City! Do the lot while the UEFA jingle is blasted out. And after that get behind the team throughout the the match, just like we did at Wembley.
Whilst the uefa boo boys all have tickets and want to be at the CL Final

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.