Poznan instead of booing of Champions League anthem at the start!

I hope the booing debate is now put to bed.

We’ve booed all year and won it. It has no effect on the result.

For everything that has happened in the past and what some experienced last night, I hope it’s booed until the day we don’t play in it.

Fuck UEFA!

The difference it made to the players at Wembley doing the poznan was obvious. Please let the players come out to Bluemoon and then the Poznan when they read out the Inter team. Come on blues, If Pep and Mr Whippy are asking then that's good enough for me.
Poznan during team line-ups is (and was) brilliant, hope it continues

Just an aside on this, I think I heard some commentator mention that the ‘Poznan’ needs to be renamed the ‘City’ over the weekend (motd?).

I think that’s a Liverpool style of bollox idea, claiming something that you didn’t invent as your own - like YAWN, which was sung by everyone and their dog before Liverpool decided it was their’s.

The ‘Poznan’ is a nod to the originators, and always should be. We have used it and become associated with its use as a superb celebration, by an English club, but it’s not our invention.

Just an aside on this, I think I heard some commentator mention that the ‘Poznan’ needs to be renamed the ‘City’ over the weekend (motd?).

I think that’s a Liverpool style of bollox idea, claiming something that you didn’t invent as your own - like YAWN, which was sung by everyone and their dog before Liverpool decided it was their’s.

The ‘Poznan’ is a nod to the originators, and always should be. We have used it and become associated with its use as a superb celebration, by an English club, but it’s not our invention.
West ham game on a live USA feed he did say this and I totally disagree, the nod to it's origin is correct, no discussion here.

Ah those numpty commentators …..I was at the Poznan game and it’s a highlight and story I won’t ever forget ! It will always be known as “the Poznan”

Reactions: dom

Quite right. It’s Typical City that we pay proper respect to the club we took the idea from.

Reactions: dom

Poznan didn’t create it, they just made us aware of it.

Will always be known as the Poznan to us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.