Poznan instead of booing of Champions League anthem at the start!

There were more than enough reports from journos saying they had every right to boo the anthem, and so they have, but compare that to the number of times City supporters have been called out for booing the UEFA dirge by the same hypocritical so-called journos.
So from “praises” to “have the right”.

A bit of a climb down there.

I'm happier with the Poznan. It shows disrepect by turning our back to their anthem. They can turn down the microphones when we boo, but they can't blur out a Poznan!
If the cameras can avoid empty seats at the swamp, focusing them elsewhere during the Poznan shouldn't be too difficult.

Excellent idea …

Poznan is the best thing we do as City fans, booing is the cringiest …

Everyone can have their own opinions, that’s mine … never liked us behaving such childishly!

Oh and yeah listen to Pep and your captain … that’s as openly they’d call it out as they already have (multiple times now) but some are just too thick to understand (childish, as I said) or just can’t hear over their own booing in their heads …

Excellent idea …

Poznan is the best thing we do as City fans, booing is the cringiest …

Everyone can have their own opinions, that’s mine … never liked us behaving such childishly!

Oh and yeah listen to Pep and your captain … that’s as openly they’d call it out as they already have (multiple times now) but some are just too thick to understand (childish, as I said) or just can’t hear over their own booing in their heads …
So you have a view and then go on to insult those city fans who have a different opinion?

Let me retort, in your style.... Maybe it's you who are too thick to understand the history of why we boo the corrupt UEFA wankers?

What else would you like us to do? Just so I know what keeps you happy? Should I bang a drum or not? Whistle the opposition or politely applaud? Cheer the CL anthem?

Ps nowhere in Gundos interview did he mention the booing of the CL jingle, he praised the great support, which we bring as fans, booing the jingle or not.

Next time you share your opinion, maybe do it without insulting those who don't share your point of view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.