Poznan instead of booing of Champions League anthem at the start!

Same. We left Taksim at 16:30, fucking awful organisation from UEFA. Sacked off the buses on the way back after seeing the state of the shit show in the car park, no organisation, no information. We walked back and caught the metro which was great as they had altered the timetable to make it as easy as possible with less stops/changes, but my overriding criticism is allowing the Stadium to charge €2.50 for a tiny little 250ml tub of water.

Think about it, that's TEN Euro's a litre !!!!!!

Criminal extortion at its most blatant.
The water that taxi drivers were giving away for free, Ufuckin'afa are charging fans and yet I was the bad guy cos I wanted to boo.

I did what Uefa asked.i caught the bus. 2 hours, 2 fucking hours. it took, I then found the fan park had run out of beer, I queued to get out the fan park I queued to get in the ground.
All the while exec coaches zoomed past me.
If anyone tells me I should not boo the silly FUCKING jingle, they can fuck right off. That includes anyone who knows me likes me doesn't like ne. This shithouse corrupt organisation can get to FUCK.
2 hours …. You were lucky! You

Same. We left Taksim at 16:30, fucking awful organisation from UEFA. Sacked off the buses on the way back after seeing the state of the shit show in the car park, no organisation, no information. We walked back and caught the metro which was great as they had altered the timetable to make it as easy as possible with less stops/changes, but my overriding criticism is allowing the Stadium to charge €2.50 for a tiny little 250ml tub of water.

Think about it, that's TEN Euro's a litre !!!!!!

Criminal extortion at its most blatant.
No organisation for coaches at end and personally didn’t see any city reps at end when people were left to own devices being advised contra to all earlier info to get metro.it was a shot fest of the highest order and starts with UEFA greasing palms most likely and picking totally unsuitable host.

I know no blue is thinking that, but that is essentially what booing is saying at this point. The club, the manager, and the players have all said they don’t want the fans to boo the anthem anymore, so doing it is in practice saying “fuck off” with your request.

And I don’t think we’ve let them off lightly. We’ve made it abundantly clear what we think about them and what they have done to the club. But that situation is—according to the club and Pep—over now and the club needs the fans to support their work on and off the pitch moving forward.

Not everyone may like it but surely ever blue wants to support the club in the way they are reasonably asking?

And, to be clear, I used to boo, as well. If I ever get to attend another match again I won’t be doing it, though, to respect the club’s, Pep’s, and the player’s wishes.

Because, if we aren’t there to support them, what’re we there for?
Pep,the players,executives etc were not subject to the horrific experience of cash paying City fans if they were they'd all be boooooooing the fucking meaningless jingle too.

I wonder if an over the top ‘celebration’ during the jingle would have any impact

Pep,the players,executives etc were not subject to the horrific experience of cash paying City fans if they were they'd all be boooooooing the fucking meaningless jingle too.
I would have given almost anything to have had that “horrific experience” last night, personally.

But I understand that frustration and anger given the reports of what City fans had to endure before and after the match. That said, booing the jingle would do nothing about it and, if it had any impact at all, it would only be negative, against the club, manager, and players at this point.

It’s of course each blues choice, but they should at least acknowledge they are doing it knowing it doesn’t do anything but potentially work against the goals of the club (i.e. fans booing are wilfully in opposition of the club; whether that is right or wrong).

Hope you had a brilliant time otherwise and got out safely. As I said before, I wish desperately I could have been there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.