Poznan Taking Over the CoMS

• Thread starter Deleted member 14625
  • Start date
The Fixer said:

I'm not leaving the house after seeing them fookers :O) imagine these boys tear arseing through gorton...

fuck me looks like a right said fred concert
images

Tommy Nookah said:
The Fixer said:
I'm not leaving the house after seeing them fookers :O) imagine these boys tear arseing through gorton...

fuck me looks like a right said fred concert
images

To be fair, you wouldn't would you. If you'd fancy it, you'd have to be f***ing hard.

just met a couple of poznan fan in paris where i was for the weekend

good blokes, nowt to worry about

they're more worried about us!

danburge82 said:
This was posted in another thread:

gellyfish1967
 Post subject: Re: Mancini on AJPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:26 pm 

sorry wrong post to put this in however, not done my 100 yet so cannot post new.

I am a steward at city and at last weeks brief we was told Lech Poznan has sold 3500 tickets and want more. They are being put in south away section and qtr of 3rd tear of the east sand (south stand end of it).
My mate said they have sold 2600 and that is all they can have in that section due to segregation. He also said plans are being made to try and locate in third tier but are awaiting police advice. There are also reports of lots of tickets being sold to polish people who live here, and will be in the city ends of the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.