Poznan Taking Over the CoMS

• Thread starter Deleted member 14625
  • Start date
Bułgarska St said:
Glazers_Wallet said:
i got some tyksie in the polish supermarket in crewski a few weeks ago was nice :)

Lech supporters prefer Warka ;)

warka.jpg

Next time try this beer!

Hi Bulgarska can you get cider in Poland?? Any info much appreciated.

bainy said:
I only found strongbow - available in Brogans Irish Pub which is located on the street Szewska - very close to the old market square (Stary Rynek). --> http://www.brogans.pl/contact.html
Prices:
STRONGBOW ORIGINAL CIDER 1 PINT price 12 PLN
STRONGBOW ORIGINAL CIDER 0.5 PINT price 7 PLN

Bulmers is sometimes available in supermarkets.

Marvin said:
Thanks for posting that.

Looking forward to this game
i work with a good few polish guys n they say they have been buying up access cards(i think thats wat they sed) reckon thers a good few thousand gonna be going,some of them travelling from london and other big cityies where they settle,not all of them poznan fans but going just coz its a polish club,but they also sed that poznan are mad fuckers,so all you blues better get your arses in gear n buy up these tickets for fucks sake.

Their main boys look like a load of bum bandits ! Just because they have their shirts off doesn't make them tough ! I doubt it will kick off anyway, why would Poznan have any problem with us ? I think the atmosphere will be very friendly like when we played Lokeren a few years ago.

Bułgarska St said:
bainy said:
I only found strongbow - available in Brogans Irish Pub which is located on the street Szewska - very close to the old market square (Stary Rynek). --> http://www.brogans.pl/contact.html
Prices:
STRONGBOW ORIGINAL CIDER 1 PINT price 12 PLN
STRONGBOW ORIGINAL CIDER 0.5 PINT price 7 PLN

Bulmers is sometimes available in supermarkets.

Many thanks...you are becoming a legend!!

CITY FOR LIFE said:
monkey-trousers said:
Sneak preview of stewards 'dress' rehearsal for this one.

vmw1ug.jpg
PMSL,, so for everyone who thought Juv would be the big game, this one is building up nicely to what could be a cracking Euro night at COM's. Lets hope more Blues are deciding to buy tickets as this could be a big night.

Ha ha you might get moved yet mate. I've heard that we get first dibs on the empty boxes if we have to move but shhhh, don't tell anyone else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.