Poznan Taking Over the CoMS

• Thread starter Deleted member 14625
  • Start date
CITY FOR LIFE said:
1970's written all over this one if the club are not careful.

Hope it's a great night with cracking atmosphere but I feel that city have dropped clanger here and could come back to haunt them. if god forbid there's trouble I can see eufa having a field day. Hope I'm wrong I'll be there expecting a cracking night and atmosphere!!

Why dont the club just give them 20,000 tickets and tell our players to get changed in the Away team dressing room? Fuck the atmosphere and a bit of extra revenue this is a game we need to win - why are we helping them ? I'd rather they were disinterested playing in front of 50 of their fans instead of thousands.

I work in piccadilly gardens and weve just had this email passed to us by GMP

Hello

As you may be aware, the above football match is planned for Thursday 21st October at Eastlands.

We are expecting 6000 Polish fans on the day and therefore the City Centre will be busy.

We are not expecting any trouble on the day but preventative measures are in place, such as, extra police resources, street cleaning, CCTV etc.

If you wish to report an incident on the day then please phone 0161 872 5050.

Kind Regards

Nick Buckley
Community Safety Coordinator
Crime & Disorder Team

Skirt Lifter said:
Eight poles from rugby in East stand level 1 (102),nothing fromy City about relocation! Cant wait!!!

Skirt Lifter - Whats with the cant wait ? East Level 1 102 will be full of women, kids and older fans. My season ticket is there with my wife and lad. I hope you come in peace and the atmosphere will be fine. It is not 1985 anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.