Poznan Taking Over the CoMS

• Thread starter Deleted member 14625
  • Start date
I dont know what everyone is mithered about, simply, if enough City fans were interested in going, then there wouldnt be any option to stick more Poznan fans anywhere else in CoMS. Doesnt matter how many/few Poznan fans are there, they would still make more noise than us - everyone (apart from Hamburg) has done, even Midgetland made more noise ffs!

mcfcmatt said:
guvnors son mcfc said:
yeh lets hops so, or the wife and lad are staying at home for this one

Actually now I'm not sure read his other posts.
Hes probably a WUM, the Juve game I was surrounded by people who ive never seen at a game before. I hope it isnt swamped with Polish Danny Dyers.

I am in 102, no doubt a few of us will lose our season tickets when we are nicked if it goes off

It should be a cracking game. The message now should be for all Manchester City fans to get behind our team and stop moaning the opposition fans. It would be nice to see a sell out this early in the Europa League. A perfect match to give the fans from Poznan (and Polish residence of the UK) a true Welcome To Manchester...

blueloon said:
It should be a cracking game. The message now should be for all Manchester City fans to get behind our team and stop moaning the opposition fans. It would be nice to see a sell out this early in the Europa League. A perfect match to give the fans from Poznan (and Polish residence of the UK) a true Welcome To Manchester...

^^^ time to crank up the noise.

mcfcmatt said:
blueloon said:

^^^ time to crank up the noise.

I hope you guys arent actually expecting that to happen

Look! Let's just enjoy it. Apart from winning the match, it will probably be the best atmsphere COMS has witnessed from a set of away fans.

I can't wait. :-)

why everybody here thinks that every pole comming to support Lech gonna start fight?
Yes I will be singin Lech songs and I will support Lech all the 90 min,nothing about fightin and startin riot in any of my posts!
We are ULTRAS not HOOLIGANS!!!
And I know is not 1980 and if You look on others league in europe its like that, only in England people comming to game to eat popcorn and pies.

Skirt Lifter said:
why everybody here thinks that every pole comming to support Lech gonna start fight?
Yes I will be singin Lech songs and I will support Lech all the 90 min,nothing about fightin and startin riot in any of my posts!
We are ULTRAS not HOOLIGANS!!!
And I know is not 1980 and if You look on others league in europe its like that, only in England people comming to game to eat popcorn and pies.

Christ if ever I smelt a RAG its you mate !!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.