Poznan tomorrow

InMyLifetime-BaconChops said:
Yeah it's this one again. Let's just fookin do it, why not. Players love it, gets crowd together, looks top if done properly. Remember wembley.

Looks like you're Poznan-ing on your own mate :-P

Seriously though, I don't see why not. Adds to the atmosphere.

Should be done as the other lots names are read out.

Oh and can't make a topic so will ask here, is it worth bringing this tomorrow?

No flag sticks or anything, just to hold up during Bluemoon, don't wanna be blocking some poor twats view haha

I remember the semi final when we all did this when their team was announced.

Love it or hate the Poznan, what a way to add to the atmosphere tomorrow when they announce their team line up. We can move on to the scarfs and blue moon when the times right.

Will make us up for it and more importantly get the players buzzing for kick off. Bring it on

I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it.

It was a bit like sleeping with your ex-Girlfriend.

No ties, just fun. :-)<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:54 am --<br /><br />I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it.

No ties, just fun. :-)

We did it exactly when it should have been done yesterday; whenever we get 4-0 up. Celebratory. I love it!

wasn't as good as the wembley poznan, but still looked good and really pissed them off when we did it,lets keep it going all season, as suggested when we go 3/4-0 up, personally i love it

jrb said:

-- Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:54 am --

Perfect way of putting it, might sleep with her again one day but not every week.

I enjoyed doing the Poznan again yesterday . We need to be doing the Poznan more .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.