Poznan tomorrow

Poznan was great yesterday and better than shafting the ex !

The one thing the rags didn't want to see and the whole stadium did it, brilliant !

loved doing it yesterday but feel sorry for the poor tourist sat behind me who was filming it on her i-phone.
daren't search you tube...

I love the Poznan ..

Bliding at wembley in those slow-mo relpays

Defo up (and down ) for it !!!

BTW that Toure chant in the concourse behind the E Stand at half time yesterday was ace !!

I love it.

I hate the ankle related injuries it has caused me.

But, I'd happily turn, spread arms out and bounce IF it gets City going.

Think my daughter and I actually started that Poznan in the block 139 Northstand lower tier, she`d been saying after every goal wish city fans would do the poznan, I just turned around and said sod it we`ll do it on our own and we did, i looked over my shoulder and realised the whole ground was bouncing soon after...... fantastic, it really is a sight to behold and great for the atmosphere and must have looked awesome going around the world pissing off trillions of the plastics :))

love to see any footage if anbody captured it.

Hi all,

I'm just wondering if you can help? I'm doing some research into cultural trends in football and I'm focussing on the poznan. If anyone's got the time could you answer the question - why do/did you do it?

Was it because it's a laugh? It's a great sight? It's good for the atmosphere? It makes you stand out from other fans? It helps the players? Annoys opposition fans? Or something else?

Thanks!

city_blue85 said:
Hi all,

I'm just wondering if you can help? I'm doing some research into cultural trends in football and I'm focussing on the poznan. If anyone's got the time could you answer the question - why do/did you do it?

Was it because it's a laugh? It's a great sight? It's good for the atmosphere? It makes you stand out from other fans? It helps the players? Annoys opposition fans? Or something else?

Thanks!
all of the first six for me...!!!

2bluejacko said:
city_blue85 said:
Hi all,

Thanks!
Funnily enough it was done six times at old Trafford.

davymcfc said:
2bluejacko said:
city_blue85 said:
Hi all,

Thanks!
Funnily enough it was done six times at old Trafford.
and i did every one of them at the swamp...every time i turned back to the pitch though there was less and less of the watching sewer rats haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.