POZNAN

Scrabster Six said:
If anyone is going Stansted-Berlin on the Thursday morning by Ryan air 06:10 and coming back friday afternoon via Ryan think its 1625 from Berlin give us a shout if you need a lift as ill be driving down late wednesday night to Stansted from Manchester , cheers
Ahh you twat, i got all excited then thinking we could have had a lift share but we don't come back till saturday night

berryblue said:
Be careful of booking with Raileurope they asked for £74 return for Budapest to Timisoara TWICE THE PRICE that I paid (£37) at the Budapest Station ticket office on the day

Cheers for that.
I have actually booked now with Rail Europe.
5 of us going only 1 way as flying back from Poznan and £31 so not too bad and bit worried in case train full.
not sure how many city will be on it but i guess a few. A few tins for on the way as not sure if they sell beer.
We are getting 12.29 train getting into Poznan at 15.25.
link if anyone wants it
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.raileurope.co.uk/default.aspx?tabid=101#CloseOption2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.raileurope.co.uk/default.asp ... oseOption2</a>

Anybody going to poznan can fly for £91 return from liverpool-poznan return going out 3/10/10 returning 6/10/10. couple of days ago could of got it for £70 return with ryanair.

sorry ryanair flight wed nov 3 to nov 6 to poznan for £91 not oct as i stated in my post earlier!

b]we have a spare place[/b] transport to airport
flght to berlin, stay berlin wed night, train ticket
next day direct to poznan stay poznan wed night
train back to berlin thurs 1 night berlin fly back sat
including match ticket

im going with my daughter and her boyfriend cannot make it

flights cost £45 will have to do name change
train ticket £60
match ticket £ 28
hotel can be arranged

please call 07931711128 if any blues want to go

cheers malc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.