Poznan

northstander said:
MUST keep it going, it looked amazing at wembley, and anything that pisses the red shite off can't be bad
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28qc1HRXIw[/youtube]
Filmed this from my vantage point down at the Stoke end during the announcement of the Stoke team. Apologies for the iffy quality and shortness of the clip.

Didnt realise how brilliant it looks until watching that clip took from the Stoke end. We should DEFFO keep it If only to just really piss off the other fans. I know i would be pissed off if it was to happen to us with no option but to sit and watch.
LETS ALL DO THE POZNAN, NA NA NA NAAAAA<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:34 pm --<br /><br />
simonk said:
I hoped Id never see or hear the word again
let alone carry on with this nonsense

And do WHAT instead? It gets everyone in the ground involved, even tiers two and three!

Didsbury goes on about poor atmosphere and the need to improve it but doesn't like the one thing that has improved atmosphere more than anything else at Eastlands, the one thing that has spread atmosphere around the ground more than anything else. Hmmmm... Or do we need something else to moan about. Keep it going and fuck the moaners.

Skashion said:
Didsbury goes on about poor atmosphere and the need to improve it but doesn't like the one thing that has improved atmosphere more than anything else at Eastlands, the one thing that has spread atmosphere around the ground more than anything else. Hmmmm... Or do we need something else to moan about. Keep it going and fuck the moaners.

THIS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.