Poznan

whp.blue said:
I hope we stop doing it

it has run its course we should move on and consign it to our past like blow up bananas and rhythmic clapping ( one for the older fans )

if we continue it will just start to look sad imho
Yep, because we never see blow-up bananas anymore. No siree.

kompany_banana.ashx

do it when we score.

it get's silly when we do it inbetween for no reason.

personally i think we should do it EVERYTIME the opposing team is read out both home and away just like we did at Wembley, it's not disrespectful like some say.

we do it:

1. when we score
2. opposing team is read out

then and then only, were gonna end up killing it.

Freestyler said:
do it when we score.

it get's silly when we do it inbetween for no reason.

personally i think we should do it EVERYTIME the opposing team is read out both home and away just like we did at Wembley, it's not disrespectful like some say.

we do it:

1. when we score
2. opposing team is read out

then and then only, were gonna end up killing it.

Totally agree mate!
I wasn't sure about it at first. We didn't come up with it, and I felt a bit silly doing it.

However, as the season went on, something changed.
I realised it was bringing us together as fans, and actually helping the team.
You only had to see the team do it twice at Wembley to realise it's had a positive effect.

Calls for it to be stopped are premature. It will have it's own shelf life, and will stop eventually any way.
In the meantime, it is having a great effect on other teams and fans.
They dread us scoring, as they realise the Poznan will follow.
Anybody on here seriously saying they WON'T do the Poznan when we score against the Rags?...LOL!

As the poster above said, it should be only be used when we score, or when we need to drown something out. Random Poznans dilute the effect, and should be stopped.

LONG LIVE THE POZNAN.....!!!

For fucks sake, it seems that every 2 weeks we get a new thread about whether we should keep doing the Poznan and every time we get the same 2 camps trotting out the same views as before. Whether the Poznan stays or goes will be down to if enough people are still up for it (literally) at games and not down to any consensus on blue moon. <rant over>

Personally, I love it and would like to see us have a go at Poznan's "wall of death"!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.