Praise for Pep & City

The bottom line is that it’s upto the rest to improve and compete with us. We have since the arrival of Pep not spent massively and certainly there or thereabouts with what used to be our top 6 rivals. We are just so much better than the rest - fact. I don’t remember anyone accusing (criticising) Bolt of dominating sprinting, Fury of dominating boxing, Taylor of dominating darts, The WI and later Aussies of dominating cricket …. I could go on.

I’ve had enough of the negativity from the media and inaccuracies too. I’ve written a 2000 word piece (free to read so you may as well look) on competitiveness and praise for Pep & City. much of it is based on a programme article I wrote but hopefully most Blues will enjoy it or use parts of it when being challenged by rivals. Thanks:

Thanks for that Gary, spoken so well for so many of us.

If we do win the treble then surely that settles any arguments against Pep being the greatest manager of all time. Two trebles has never been achieved before to my knowledge

It's not something I'm used to and is extremely rare in todays newspapers. To read an article where the journalist is actually writing the truth alongside the facts .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.