Praise for ticket office.

C_T_I_D

Renewed my ticket today. The phone was answered very promptly and a very well mannered man answered the phone and done it within less than five minutes. Excellent customers service skills and confirmation e-mail sent as soon as he put the phone down practically. You can't say fairer than that can you?

This department gets way too much shit on here in my books. It has improved greatly over the last two years in my books. I think it's very much dependant on who you get in that office though. Some seem more able to answer your queries than others and have a wider knowledge of thier job.

I know many are not happy with having to move or with the increase in price for season tickets, but they are just doing their job to the best of thier ability at the end of the day. Why give them so much shit?

That's just ONE person with good service.

yes some people do sometimes over milk it abit with the TO.

But half the time people have complaint after complaint, i had 3 difference incidents with them in 2 months.

yes the odd person on there might be good like the bloke you spoke to today, but some of them don't listen proper and royaly fuck up orders and tell you incorrect things.

because they don't communicate between one another i nearly missed out on Rovers away first game of last season.

I suppose that's correct, but then again Freestyler, if the training is not correct then how can you blame the person when they have not had sufficient training in order to carry out their job to a satisfactory standard? It's the same with the catering services at the club.

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and he'll eat forever."

Me too! Praise be to the ticket office!

Went down this morning in person, delightful young lady took me money, and informed me I would be in receipt of new seasoncard in about a fortnight.

Just hope the rest of the season is going to be as painless as renewing.

Yeh i'm hearing yer.

the one thing the TO lacks the most, is communication between everyone, no one ever knows what's happening, i get told one thing off one person and one thing off another.

if everyone actually spoke there it would be alot better, things would really improve if they just corrected this only.

I think the ticket office staff do a fantastic job and Ive always had great service.

But the thing is Freestyler that, in my opinion, if that is not happening and they are receiving so many complaints every time this part of the year comes (renewal dates) which is their busiest time of year, you'd have thought that they'd review the sole cause of the complaints (general concensus) and the manager would have put a template for each member of staff to follow. That would include one-to-one service within the actual ticket office, a template of what to say on the phone and then to train them to ensure they have sufficient knowledge with regards to handling queries regarding renewal and locating information in a confident manner in order to confirm the information is correct to the enquirer / customer. It's not difficult really is it?

C_T_I_D said:
Renewed my ticket today. The phone was answered very promptly and a very well mannered man answered the phone and done it within less than five minutes. Excellent customers service skills and confirmation e-mail sent as soon as he put the phone down practically. You can't say fairer than that can you?

This department gets way too much shit on here in my books. It has improved greatly over the last two years in my books. I think it's very much dependant on who you get in that office though. Some seem more able to answer your queries than others and have a wider knowledge of thier job.

I know many are not happy with having to move or with the increase in price for season tickets, but they are just doing their job to the best of thier ability at the end of the day. Why give them so much shit?
give them a big pat on the back for....erm......doin their job

It makes a change Brianstrousers. When you consider the amount of people who seem to encounter problems and have to make several complaints until action is taken, you have to give them praise when they get it right now and again.

C_T_I_D said:
It makes a change Brianstrousers. When you consider the amount of people who seem to encounter problems and have to make several complaints until action is taken, you have to give them praise when they get it right now and again.
it certainly does make a change pal but why do you HAVE to give them praise for doing their jobs correctly for once?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.