Praise for ticket office.

Don't necessarily HAVE to, I just thought it'd offer people the message that there is light at the end of the tunnel and the odd exception to the rule so to speak. It's reputation is not ill-earned from what I have read previously, so to give them praise makes a change rather than the stupid amount of people slagging them off.

Most people who slag the ticket office haven't even dealt with them they have dealt with the ticketline which is a different thing. The ticket office is great the ticket line is very hit and miss.

bluesmith said:
Most people who slag the ticket office haven't even dealt with them they have dealt with the ticketline which is a different thing. The ticket office is great the ticket line is very hit and miss.
the ticket office is not great,what you mean is you haven't had any problems with them

brianstrousers said:
bluesmith said:
the ticket office is not great,what you mean is you haven't had any problems with them

to me its great yes, but because you may have had a problem doesnt make it shite either. Anyway my point was more about people slagging the ticket office off when they haven't actually dealt with them.

i had a problem with them regarding the cup repay at stoke but bar that, they've been brilliant. i renewed my seasoncard within 5 mins and got emails confirming about 30secs after i hung up

Credit where credit's due. Renewal complete, effective people and process - so cheers to Pete who did the honours!

bluesmith said:
brianstrousers said:

to me its great yes, but because you may have had a problem doesnt make it shite either. Anyway my point was more about people slagging the ticket office off when they haven't actually dealt with them.
to me its shite,always has been and how do you know who has and who hasn't dealt with them?

Relocated a few weeks ago. Was told that I'd get a confirmation e-mail, which I haven't, was told that I'd receive my seasoncard towards the end of May (which sounded strange, but they confirmed it) which I haven't.

Phoned today, was cut off for no apparent reason 3 times, finally got through to someone who said that I couldn't have relocated as I'm not able to do that until Saturday - which is boll0cks - and was then transferred to customer services before being cut off yet again for no reason.

You might be lucky and get some decent service occasionally but in my experience more often than not the service we as paying supporters and customers receive is absolute sh!te. They did seem to be getting their act together at one stage but has bombed downhill fast again.

brianstrousers said:
bluesmith said:
to me its shite,always has been and how do you know who has and who hasn't dealt with them?
because its obvious from people comments. what are the problems you have had?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.