Praise for ticket office.

Macc Blue said:
Just got thro after an hour and 20. Very helpful staff (as always) it's the too few number of staff the club put on that's the problem.

Oh, on the first day of relocating to East or West level 1 from 2, forget it if you want 2 or more seats together.

Back to level 3 for us then.

dont city outsource the ticket phone lines thats why there's the 2 pound booking fee

All I need to do is relocate from North Stand, not because I want to but because my son is now 16, I have been trying for days and all I get told is you have to ring on this day, come the day and guess what cant get through, been trying since 9am this morning. Its a Joke

anyone know why when there is a match on,they have an army of staff at the back(upstairs in reebok store)and only 4 manning the queue? For me personally if I was in charge,I'd have say 10 staff manning the queues on a match day.

I drove down to the ground earlier to sort out my seat, and after a short queue the lad who served me was more than helpful. I'd suggest that anybody within a reasonable distance drives down and gets it sorted that way rather than trying over the phone.

Rang up around 11:30 this morning, spoke to a guy who relocated me from the North Stand to block 109 with my cousin.

Very pleased and the man on the other end was very helpful, answered all my queries and even explained to me what was available elsewhere in the ground for my Dad (without being asked to do so) and because of this, also sorted seats for my Dad, Uncle and (other) cousin for next season.

What a top guy he was, thank you.

Now if only I could access the stadium seating view area thingy, anyone any tips?

LCBblue said:
Rang up around 11:30 this morning, spoke to a guy who relocated me from the North Stand to block 109 with my cousin.

Very pleased and the man on the other end was very helpful, answered all my queries and even explained to me what was available elsewhere in the ground for my Dad (without being asked to do so) and because of this, also sorted seats for my Dad, Uncle and (other) cousin for next season.

What a top guy he was, thank you.

Now if only I could access the stadium seating view area thingy, anyone any tips?

http://www.ticketline.co.uk/venue/details/manchester-city-of-manchester-stadium

There is a seating plan here if it is of any use?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.