Praise for ticket office.

bluesmith said:
brianstrousers said:
to me its shite,always has been and how do you know who has and who hasn't dealt with them?
because its obvious from people comments. what are the problems you have had?
bullshit information and explanations when tickets haven't turned up,bullshit information regarding when tickets you intend to purchase are eligible to you,this has gone on consistently for donkeys years not just since we moved to COMS.
The icing on the cake was last season when the dickheads double booked mine and my old fellas S/C,admittedly i did this online but when i went to the ticket office to sort it out i was asked "would i care to relocate"?

No problems to report at all.

Thought the online renewal was efficient as well this year. All done in about 5 minutes.

Maybe I have been lucky?<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:58 pm --<br /><br />No problems to report at all.

Thought the online renewal was efficient as well this year. All done in about 5 minutes.

Maybe I have been lucky?

rubbish
I think they should adopt the smooth operation chosen by virgin and have the ticket office in india................

Only problem is that for every person like you is someone like me who gets the phone hung up on them and is spoken to like shit!

Just in case anyone hasn't heard
"your call is important to us and we wil connect you as soon as possible"

Been listening to that for over an hour on my mobile! .......the first day those of us who can't stay on level 2 East/ West get chance to move to level 1 or 3.

There's just 6 people on manning the phones.

due to a certain individual on this site i now have the best customer service from the ticket office i have ever had, you know who you are, thanks mate.

Just got thro after an hour and 20. Very helpful staff (as always) it's the too few number of staff the club put on that's the problem.

Oh, on the first day of relocating to East or West level 1 from 2, forget it if you want 2 or more seats together.

Back to level 3 for us then.

Macc Blue said:
Just got thro after an hour and 20. Very helpful staff (as always) it's the too few number of staff the club put on that's the problem.

Oh, on the first day of relocating to East or West level 1 from 2, forget it if you want 2 or more seats together.

Back to level 3 for us then.
Were there any seats together in the corners of Level one? If not, suggests sales are way ahead of last season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.