Prat!!

If he is really a city fan then he should be named and shamed. If its a set up then the club need to take action.

jimharri said:
Blue Smarties said:
Someone get a grab, even better, JOTS post a YouTube link.
N1XRbl.jpg

This is him. Sorry about the quality; took a photo of the telly while the report was playing.
Look at his fucking nose. Can tell he was never a boxer or rugby player otherwise that nose wouldn't have lasted five minutes!

SPLAT!

As soon as i saw the shirt even before the fooker opened his mouth i shouted out no.

Cant believe it is anything other than a set up but we do seem to have some right dick heads amongst us

if this is true then i cant believe that he is a regulat match day goer

totallywired said:
What about the prat at the game yesterday texting a message while everybody else went mental. Watch him on the tele.. light brown jacket.

noticed that watching on the telly here in australia, he half smiled then pulled out his phone and started texting! what i would've done to be there for the game, and that's the respect shown?

Looking at his face he looks to have many genes from the Nobby Stiles pool, I couldn't say for sure but he looks like a rag to me and I can usually spot them a fucking mile off.

The **** , now watch us get beat and be a Laughing stock.

Well we won't get beat but if we do I'll blame him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.