Pre-kick off anthems….

It is absolutely nauseating. I predicted what Sky would do yesterday morning. A full minute and half of no commentary, while the nation has to endure that fucking shite jingle. It is also been forgotten that these sewer rats lasted just 22 seconds into a minutes silence for a monarch that had served for over seventy years. Any other club would have been mullored with our media.

It's a pity they don't televise it when they're playing Bournemouth or Fulham at home, the 40 or so away fans would drown them out.

Ynwa..fuck me ..every club in England used to sing it in the 60,`s
It's fucking crazy how people and moreso the broadcasters go on about the murderers singing it.

Panorama did a video in 1964 which is an interesting watch. Not sure I heard YNWA in here but I find the accents interesting. Seems they can talk properly after all.

I watched the game on Sunday in Thailand and Conor mcNamara and Jim Beglin were on commentary. But they gave the YAWN jingle full reverence. Not one word was uttered for about 2 minutes while we all had to endure it. Its almost like the fuckin haka were everyone just has to stand there and admire and call it culture.
But after the respect they show your anthem I don't see why the national broadcasters don't go for an ad break or go to the studio for analysis.
If there's one thing those self righteous cunts hate is to be ignored

If our club could let boys in blue ride on its own merit instead of joining in on the loudspeaker like a fairground carnie we'd have a cracking start to a match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.