Pre kick off version of blue moon

marios stress ball said:
should play no music at all

Agreed. Ten minutes before kick off ditch the music. The karaoke Blue Moon has always been cringeworthy. You never know, people might even get to their seats a bit earlier if they can get some songs going.

It's dreadful, kills any pre-game atmosphere and delays a new atmosphere being created until it's finished.

I think we should try and do what they do at west ham and just let the fans sing it with no music as the players walk out onto the pitch (obviously they sing the bubbles thing).

I agree though, the Beady eye version does not work. It would have been more suited to the Stuart Pearce Era

What's wrong with this one? ;)

Been played a bit in the past.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOBeVPIamcI[/youtube]

Back to Supra's asap, as this one is a big shite.And LET'S SING IT ALL OF US !!!! The Anthem should be something saint.To create that magic boost for the players.Come on City !

Skashion said:
Less Than Jake's version. No-one can accuse that of being too slow.

I didn't know they had done a version, I've only heard their Borders & Boundaries album. Off to check You Tube for this as soon as I get home from work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.