Pre-Match at the Co-op Live

I think the 4000 Capacity is over the 3 levels? They might only be opening the ground floor level?

‘The Street’ is the central meeting hub within Co-op Live. Here, you can meet your friends, enjoy fantastic food and drink, and have an unforgettable experience.

With a 4000+ guest capacity and 22m-length bar, The Street will make a great place to get together before and after shows and share the excitement.

It seems odd that the club hasn't sent out mails and texts about this as I receive them for lots of things like parking etc. It has been announced at short notice and they are relying on people seeing it on the official site or sites such as BM. I'd be surprised if it's anywhere near 2500 on Saturday as walk ins are not permitted.

It seems odd that the club hasn't sent out mails and texts about this as I receive them for lots of things like parking etc. It has been announced at short notice and they are relying on people seeing it on the official site or sites such as BM. I'd be surprised if it's anywhere near 2500 on Saturday as walk ins are not permitted.
They have definitely sent some emails out. I've had one on the email address used for my dad's ticket, but not mine or my son's as yet. Maybe they're staggering it.

I got an email at 11:05 about this today

They have definitely sent some emails out. I've had one on the email address used for my dad's ticket, but not mine or my son's as yet. Maybe they're staggering it.
Can't think why they would do that. You'd think if they could get to capacity quickly or even get a good idea of where the numbers will end up they could sort out staffing more effectively.

Haven't they hung that planet earth from Liam Gallagher's definitely maybe tour up in this so-called street?
50p goes to anyone who manages to bring this in to the ground with them and hoik it on the pitch...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.