Pre-Match at the Co-op Live

Wasn't as cheesy as city square. But the DJs were getting stick for playing music over the Southampton game, which they soon shut off.

Cheesy music, yes, lots of Abba for some reason. Forced sing a song yes a little bit. But to be fair it didn't last long because they were told to STFU when the Southampton match restarted.
City fans want to hear the commentary of rags winning? We have some fucking strange supporters.

I honestly dont know what people expect, this forum over time just seems to be a whinge fest! You tell me anywhere which has 2500 people that doesnt involve a queue for the bar.

We got in for 12 got served easily as time went by it got busier and queues grew same as they would in the ground or anywhere else. Why cant we just appreciate the extra facility we have until the main fanzone opens rather than try to find fault with things.
100%.

The moaning on the day of opening of a great additional facility is PATHETIC !!

This place will melt when the NS extension opens :-

Too big, high, wide, long, noisy,new !!

Give it a rest and try to find something positive to say.

I honestly dont know what people expect, this forum over time just seems to be a whinge fest! You tell me anywhere which has 2500 people that doesnt involve a queue for the bar.

We got in for 12 got served easily as time went by it got busier and queues grew same as they would in the ground or anywhere else. Why cant we just appreciate the extra facility we have until the main fanzone opens rather than try to find fault with things.
Pathetic the amount of ungrateful fans we have, this club is leading the way in innovation on and off the field but still they moan.

City fans want to hear the commentary of rags winning? We have some fucking strange supporters.
I remember seeing a t-shirt saying if Utd were playing football in their back garden, they'd close the curtains.

That's an agreeable sentiment. FCUK Utd

It's a nice idea but obviously not for everyone. It was trying to be everything to everyone. The lack of access to bars meant no one was going to get pissed. I've never understood why they haven't had a covered or enclosed area before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.