Pre-match | Everton v Man City (Updated Pg1 Injuries and Travel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodison might have been an unhappy hunting ground for most of the past couple of decades but really we should be targeting a win here. Scoring 3 and keeping a clean sheet would be awesome but I would be happy with a fluky dipper/manure style 1-0 tbh.

I agree that the defense should stay unchanged but I would be tempted to start Bony and then bring on Kun early in the second half if we are not winning. It will be a long season and we need to protect Aguero to make sure he is available for the really big games.

Cannot remember looking forward to a game against Everton as much as this one!

Why are people on here saying they'd be happy with a draw here, and 7 pts out of 9 would be ok ... haven't you watched our last two games?

Aim higher guys ... I say we beat them at least 3-0 ... or hell, let's do one better and thrash them 4-0.

Ok ok, that's what the heart says (4-0 or 5-0) but head says it will be more like 2-0 or a 3-1.

Oh, and no need to tinker with the winning combination ... just win the game early and then make changes to give mins to whoever Pellegrini wants.

C'mon City!

It's Everton. We've won twice there in the last 12/13 years. I'd take a scrappy 1-0 all day long.

Same team; no need to change it. Make no mistake, this is a tough test so no messing around with either formation or personnel unless things are going pear-shaped for some reason. Would be happy with any sort of a win; however a thumping one would be another real message to the league that we mean fucking business this year.

Same team; no need to change it. Make no mistake, this is a tough test so no messing around with either formation or personnel unless things are going pear-shaped for some reason. Would be happy with any sort of a win; however a thumping one would be another real message to the league that we mean fucking business this year.

This.

Goodison might have been an unhappy hunting ground for most of the past couple of decades but really we should be targeting a win here. Scoring 3 and keeping a clean sheet would be awesome but I would be happy with a fluky dipper/manure style 1-0 tbh.

I agree that the defense should stay unchanged but I would be tempted to start Bony and then bring on Kun early in the second half if we are not winning. It will be a long season and we need to protect Aguero to make sure he is available for the really big games.

Cannot remember looking forward to a game against Everton as much as this one!
Not starting Kun in games when he is fit would go a long way towards making sure we don't win the league??

Not starting Kun in games when he is fit would go a long way towards making sure we don't win the league??

The statement confuses me. The question marks confuse me. I think not starting Aguero from time to time would help him stay fit for longer. Like the other guy said, I'd be tempted to start with the Bone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.