Pre-match | Everton v Man City (Updated Pg1 Injuries and Travel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hart
Sagna Kompany Mangala Kolarov
Dinho Yaya Nasri
Silva Aguero Sterling

That's what I'd go with. Expect the same as Chelsea.

Why would you drop Navas when he's been brilliant in the first two games, and why would we go from 4231 to 433?

The word brilliant is not quite true is it?
Your looking for not bad or ok.

I'd keep the side from Sunday myself though. Keep the run going boys!

He's been very good. If Sergio had his shooting boots on he would have had 2 assists on Sunday, and he was actually a genuine threat down the right. We've been dangerous because we're attacking at pace with numbers, and we aren't conceding because the wingers are defending well. Can you imagine nasri containing Baines?

Reverting to Nasri would be jumping back half a dozen steps and a great way to lose.

He's been very good. If Sergio had his shooting boots on he would have had 2 assists on Sunday, and he was actually a genuine threat down the right. We've been dangerous because we're attacking at pace with numbers, and we aren't conceding because the wingers are defending well. Can you imagine nasri containing Baines?

Reverting to Nasri would be jumping back half a dozen steps and a great way to lose.

lucky baines is out for this one then... ;-)

Well, to be honest we haven't lost in 4 against Everton and Baines is injured for 3 months so maybe Nasri for Navas wouldnt be the worst idea.
But, as i said previous, i'd agree and let Navas play again. He is the weak link though for us going forward.

Well, to be honest we haven't lost in 4 against Everton and Baines is injured for 3 months so maybe Nasri for Navas wouldnt be the worst idea.
But, as i said previous, i'd agree and let Navas play again. He is the weak link though for us going forward.

Haven't lost in 4 but at Goodison they've won 4 of the last 6 and drawn 1.

If it ain't broken no need to fix it. No need for rotation either on the basis that some players need resting. Plenty more games ahead to give the rest of the other players a chance.

quietly confident , but we will concede a worldy goal , our last few visits to mournseyside have resulted in the likes of barkely,cuntinho,and even henderson for gods sake , scoring 30 yarders passed Joe , and dont forget with Cilla sadly passing away , the scousers will be motivated , candles , wreaths in abundance and a couple of minutes silence , so this will bring the best out of them , i will jinx it and predict 3-1 to gods own blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.